Is this what I have to look forward to? Ellen was on the phone talking to my dad. She was telling him about her day while she was sitting in the glider in Sophia's room. I thought it was too funny to pass up.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Swimming Pools and Telephones
Today was the day we broke out the pool. I guess you can call it a pool...it holds water! We have had some nice weather so I thought I would surprise Ellen with an afternoon of swimming. Then I realized that children grow and Ellen didn't have a swimsuit. So, we made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and Ellen picked out a suit (a choice of two that I had picked...if I hadn't we would have ended up with a princess swimsuit) and her very own towel.

She looks like she's crying, but I must have caught her in the middle of a smile. She was a very happy girl today!
Is this what I have to look forward to? Ellen was on the phone talking to my dad. She was telling him about her day while she was sitting in the glider in Sophia's room. I thought it was too funny to pass up.
Is this what I have to look forward to? Ellen was on the phone talking to my dad. She was telling him about her day while she was sitting in the glider in Sophia's room. I thought it was too funny to pass up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rhianna Garber
- I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.
1 comment:
gotta love the cazy hair.
nana & papa
Post a Comment