Here are the girls at 2 months. Ellen weighed 11lbs 4oz and was 23 inches long. Sophia is 12lbs 8oz and 24 inches long.
Things are going really well here. Sophia is getting really close to sleeping through the night. She has been going from 10:00 pm to 3:30 am pretty consistently, but last night she went from 10:00pm to 6:00am.
Sophia is starting to figure out that her arms actually do something. She has started "batting" at objects overhead and she thinks it's so funny. Ellen is really growing up fast. She went to Desloge to stay with my parents this past week. They went camping last weekend and she went to VBS this week. I can't believe she is almost 3 years old!
Tim is so close to finishing up with his masters. As I type this he is taking his big 6 hour written test. Next week will be his last week of Summer School and then he is off on a bike trip across Missouri. He is going with Dustin and Brandon on a 6 day bike trip on the Trans America Trail. I hope to have some pictures to post about that later.
I am getting into a good routine with the girls this summer. I am back at the gym Monday-Friday, we go to the library on Tuesdays, and we try to get outside a little bit every day. My bible studies have taken some time off for the summer, but we are studying John, Acts, & Romans on our own. I'm learning a lot! I'll post more about that another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment