Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snowman

Boy oh boy did we get some snow here in Bolivar. The schools were canceled on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Ellen wanted to get out and build a snowman so bad, but it was too darn cold. The wind was the biggest problem. It finally warmed up this week and the snow started to melt quickly. So, Tim and Ellen made a quick snowman in the front yard. It was the only place left with snow because of the shadow of the house.


Ellen and Tim getting started on the snowman


Proof of how little snow was left



Ellen (making a weird face), Tim, & the snowman. I must tell you that the snowman was according to specific directions from Ellen.



The snowman in all his glory. I don't think it lasted a day. : )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.