Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dress shopping



Kristi and Bryan are getting married in May, so the girls went dress shopping the day after Christmas. While I would love to show more pictures of our day, I don't want to give anything away. Kristi tried on several dresses and Gina and I tried on a couple of brides maid dresses too. Ellen got a little sad that she didn't get to try on any so I went and found the biggest flower girl dress (yes, she's the flower girl) that they had. She loved it! Well, I think loved is an understatement. It totally made her day. This may not be the dress she ends up wearing, but she had a lot of fun trying it on anyway.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.