Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Eve

Ellen and Sophia had a great time with Grandpa Dale. Ellen and Grandpa watched Robin Hood several times during our visit. I don't know who had more fun, Grandpa or Ellen!

The crowded Christmas tree. It's always fun to see all the different types of wrapping : )
Ellen got a bike from Tim and I for Christmas. We found the one we wanted at Wal-Mart but they only had ones that were already put together. If you know me, I like the challenge and sense of accomplishment of putting something together! So, when I asked the clerk at WM if there were any still left in the box he politely said, "Uhh, you know that means you'll have to put it together yourself right?" I replied, "SURE! That's part of the fun isn't it?" Well, they didn't have any that weren't put together so Dale picked one up for us instead. Which was a much better deal because we didn't have to travel with it and take a chance of Ellen seeing it. I got a little nervous before we started putting it together...that was until I opened the box. It was half way put together already! It only took us about 3o minutes.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.