Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas at the Jenkerson's

We spent the second part of our break at my mom and dad's house. We got in on Monday afternoon and celebrated after Dustin's basketball game.


What a pretty tree!


Nana and Papa gave the girls one of the recordable books of "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
It's a really neat book. Mom and Dad recorded themselves reading the story and it reads it by itself. Ellen loved it!

Ellen got some new bedding and a rug for her room. I'll post a picture of that later.


Dad got a phone! Hold on to your hats folks...He thought it was a joke at first!


This is totally unrelated to Christmas but it was too cute to pass up.

Nana and her girls!

Lindsay and Ellen playing Pretty Pretty Princess.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.