Monday, January 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday ABC & 123

We haven't abandoned MTM totally, but it has been a while since I've posted anything. This weeks theme was ABC & 123. I had fun planning this one for Ellen and she had a lot of fun eating it.


Top row: Applesauce, Butter Bread, Cheese (ABC's)
Bottom row: 1 Apple slice, 2 Broccoli stems, 3 Chicken Nuggets (123's)

For more MTM ideas check out www.muffintinmom.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just stuck with abc's and you used the whole theme.

Unknown said...

You're awesome for carrying the theme through the whole lunch. Great tin. And congrats to your little Sophia. Pretty soon she'll be running circles around you. =]

silly eagle books said...

Very clever combining the abcs and 123s!

w said...

nice job on the bottom row number and letter combo!

Unknown said...

Very fun!

Mama to 5 said...

Very healthy meal! nice job! :)

Sherri said...

Love the clever ideas! thanks for sharing!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.