Saturday, January 9, 2010

I KNOW! I KNOW!

I apologize to anyone who reads this blog. We have been busy the past couple of weeks and the blog hasn't been on the top of my to-do list. I've been battling Christmas decorations, suitcases that wouldn't unpack themselves and laundry galore! I feel really bad about not posting because in our Christmas card I put our blog address for other to follow along with our lives...and I haven't posted anything in several weeks. With that being said I have a lot to catch up on, so if you don't have a few extra minutes to spare you might want to come back at another time. (LOTS of pictures to post)

LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING... (a very good place to start)
We spent the beginning of our Christmas break at Dale and Jane's house. We always have so much fun being together!
Ellen is cooking with Grandma Jane. If you look closely, it was two different times. The first picture they are making a birthday cake for Charlie. The second picture they were making roll-out cookies.
Another treat that we always have at the Garber's is Bacon and Eggs. Ellen and Bryan were in charge of sorting the M&M's. Only the yellow and orange ones were used.
Aunt Kristi was spooning the white chocolate on the "bacon" and Ellen was putting the "eggs" on top! They were the perfect sweet and salty snack.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.