I have recently become a reader! I never took the time to do it in the past, but I'm really enjoying it now. I usually get my book out after we lay the girls down for bed and spend some time reading it in peace and quiet. I decided to compile a list of books that I wanted to read. Then I thought I would see if anyone had any comments about the books on my list or, if anyone had any suggestions that I should add. I'm not quite sure what my goal is right now...if I want to try to read all of these books in the year 2011 or what.
I just think I'm going to get started and see where it leads.
So, here's the list: (in no particular order)
As you can see I've got a range of books on my list. If you're interested in any of these books, I've linked each title back to Amazon for more information. Please feel free to comment about any that you have read or if you think there's something I need to add to my list. I'll try to keep blogging about what I'm reading.
Well, I guess I better get busy!














4 comments:
I want to read Bush's book and Palin's. I have Palin's if you want to borrow it.
Love Jodi Picoult... have read several of her books and although they are not Christian they make you think!
The Prayer Saturated Kids one looks really interesting... thanks for sharing. Have read Captivating and it's great along with Crazy Love which I am about half way though!
You picked some awesome ones!
I liked Crazy Love... the Laura Bush book is awesome. I'm finishing Decision Points now and it has been interesting to read those two so close together, to read about their different perspectives.
Captivating is really good. And the John Grisham one is awesome.
You've got some awesome reading ahead!
Be sure to let us know which ones you really liked. :)
I also just finished, "Parenting: From Surviving to Thriving" by Chuck Swindoll. It was awesome. And "Grace Based Parenting" has been great, too.
Happy Reading!! :)
You've got some great books on there...I would also suggest "Radical" by David Platt(but only if you want to really be challenged and rethink how you live the "American Christian life.") Also "The Uncommon Woman" by Susie Larson is really good...or I at least read it at a good time. Crazy Love is great-big fan of Francis Chan-also wouldn't miss "Forgotten God" by him too.
Excited for you!
Post a Comment