Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Sophia

I wanted to share some sweet pictures of Sophia with you.  She is growing up way too fast!  I'm having a hard time thinking that she's going to be 2 years old in April...it just doesn't seem right.  Sophia is SO MUCH FUN these days!  She has this smile that melts our hearts (sometimes that isn't such a good thing) and a sweet little voice that I just love to listen to.  Who would have ever thought I would say that about the child who screamed her head off at 3 a.m. when she was supposed to be sleeping? 

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite Sophia pics from the past month:
Sophia likes to color just like big sister.  She asks for "pa-poo"  and knows just what to do with it. 

The baby isn't much of a baby anymore {sob}

Sophia feeding "Woo-see" a.k.a Lucy Bear

She's such a big helper.  Both Sophia and Ellen love to vacuum...I would hate to hinder that!   : )

1 comment:

neubiewaters said...

I love me some Sophia too! Or Sophisa, whatever works

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.