Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

Bolivar Middle School has an annual "Fall Dance" that Tim likes to chaperone (sp?)  The students usually
dress up and have a really fun time.  The teachers sometimes dress up too.  Tim likes to come up with a "punny" costume and so far we haven't had to repeat any of them.  You can see a couple of the past costumes here and here.  
I asked Ellen what she wanted to be for Halloween about a month before and she quickly said a cat.  I was so happy, because I had noticed a $5.00 cat mask and tail at Wal-Mart.  I wanted to make Sophia a mouse costume, but never got around to it.  So, we recycled the ballerina from a couple of years ago.

Ellen the black cat

Ellen was trying to show her tail.

Tim and the girls before we headed out the door.

Tim in his pun costume this year.  Do you get it?
He was......



Dr. Pepper!  : )

Sophia dancing the night away.

Dancing with Daddy is so much fun!

This is Ellen's future husband Jacob.  He's the son of Tim's assistant principal and school librarian.  We've had it planned for a while now, so there's no going back.  He's such a cute kid!

More dancing



The night is about over and so is Sophia  : )



Sydney (Little Red Riding Hood), Ellen (cat), and Brynley (Pocahontas)

The actual trick-or-treating night was a little crazy.  We were in Desloge for Halloween and they did their trick-or-treating Sunday night but Bolivar did theirs on Saturday night...so we were going to miss them both!  At the last minute we packed the girls up and went to Bonne Terre so they could do their thing.  Sophia missed out on the whole thing because she was already in bed.  They didn't get tons of candy, but that's okay with me!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.