Saturday, November 7, 2009

I found it!

Tim recently organized all of our pictures and I was having a hard time finding stuff. It's so nice that the pictures are all in their place, but it took me a while to remember what I had and hadn't posted. It suddenly hit me that I hadn't posted any of the girls from Halloween. So, here are some of my favorites!




Tim usually signs up to work the "Fall Dance" at the Middle School. He always comes up with some type of "punny" costume. If you can't see the picture he has a quarter on his shirt and he's holding a hammer. Any guesses????





Tim and Ellen dancing....I think he danced more here than he did at our wedding!





Sophia the strawberry! She was so sweet!

We took the girls up to the square to walk around and we went to FBC for Trunk or Treat.


Ellen got her face painted at the church.




Here are a few pictures of us carving the pumpkin this year. Ellen wasn't too hip on putting her hands down in the pumpkin pulp.




Oh yeah, Tim was a QUARTER POUNDER!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.