Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Favorite Time of the Year

It's coming...my favorite time of the year!  Time to start thinking about what kind of Christmas card I'm going to send.  In the past I've written "the letter" telling everyone about how our year went, or I've found Christmas cards on sale after the holidays to use for the next year.  I know the letter and cards get read, but they just end up getting thrown away.  This year I think we'll do the picture card thing and hope that people will hold on to it for a little while longer.  I've come across Shutterfly.com and they have some pretty awesome stuff!  They have tons of choices and I can't wait to choose my favorite one.  I've used shutterfly in the past and had a notebook and a planner made.  I get so many compliments on both of them...maybe it's because of the cute little girls that are plastered all over the cover?!?!

I've been looking through the site and I love how they have several religious cards.  I always make it a point to send Christmas cards with a message or a verse on them somewhere.  It's what the season is really all about right?  So. here are a few of my favorites:


So, here are a few links that might get you started:

You can also find tons of other stuff to put your pictures on; like calendars, wall art, and other seasonal cards...the options are endless!  They actually have an awesome deal going on right now:
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

So, keep an eye on your mail box because you might be
seeing one of these cards with our picture on it

**This by no means will distract me from the wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving. 
(I feel like this holiday is getting lost these days.) 
 Don't let it slip by you!**


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.