Most of you missed out on Sophia's Pink eye experience so I wanted to share some of it with you. She woke up Monday with a little bit of what I called "sleep" in her eyes. I tried wiping it away and noticed it again around lunch and again around dinner time. Tuesday she woke up with her left eye matted shut. I decided to call the doctor just to check it out. After explaining to the nurse what was going on she said I needed to bring her in. We saw a PA and she said it was pink eye and it was very contagious! Needless to say I came home and made some phone calls to cancel her little birthday party we had planned for the next day.
POOR SOPHIA!



Everything was cleared up by Saturday and we "celebrated" with just the four of us. (More on that in another post)
No comments:
Post a Comment