Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Girls

I'm posting these pictures of Sophia mainly so Grandma Jane and Grandpa Dale can see how cute she looks in her new pajamas. Thanks so much! She has quickly outgrown her other ones.
These pictures of Ellen I couldn't resist putting them on here. She asked me if she could go outside and I quickly said yes. I looked out the window to check on her and this is what I saw. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was reading her bible and sitting in the sun. She sure is a girl after my own heart! I later caught her walking around the yard praying! I wish I could have gotten a picture of that, but these were hard enough to get without her knowing what I was doing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.