Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter

This year we stayed home for Easter. It was nice to be at our own place and do our own thing. We love going to see family, but it was much more relaxed this way. I took a lot of pictures so I'm just going to list them for you to see.

Theses are the girls baskets. We did the baskets and egg hunt on Saturday and spent Sunday talking about why we really celebrate Easter. They get so confused at this age and I didn't want them to think Easter was about eggs and candy. It really is the most important celebration that we Christians have. Christmas is great, but lots of babies are born...Good Friday is special, but many people die....Easter Sunday is far above the rest because JESUS WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD! What an amazing day that must have been.



The girls looking at their goodies in their baskets.

Ellen had this bunny unwrapped and eaten in no time flat!





The funny thing about this picture is that she didn't even notice the egg above her head!

FOUND IT!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.