Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia (part one)

I posted earlier about Sophia's pink eye and how it effected our little party with friends. Well, Ellen and I decided to make cupcakes anyway and thought that just the 4 of us could celebrate. I found this recipe from a friend on facebook and knew I had to try it.


Ellen is mixing the colors for the rainbow cupcakes. It was a much longer process than regular cupcakes but I knew it would be worth it.

This is how they turned out!




This is the card that Ellen picked out for Sophia all by herself. I thought she did a pretty good job of writing Sophia's name on the envelope.

Here she is...the pink eye birthday girl! This was all she could handle. We didn't even make it to the cupcakes and gifts.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.