Monday, September 28, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

I asked Ellen if she knew what day it was today and she said "nope!" When I told her it was Monday, she quickly asked "is it Muffin Tin Monday?" I was so happy that she remembered! This week there wasn't a theme so we chose to do another children's literature book. You can check out more MTM ideas here.



We read Mouse Mess by Linnea Riley.






Top row: crackers, corn flakes, milk
Bottom row: PB & J, cheese, pickles




Ellen enjoying her pickle : )

3 comments:

LitLass said...

I love book-themed tins. I'll have to check out this book soon.

The Activity Mom said...

I love that she remembered. =) Can you believe that she likes pickles? When B liked one I couldn't believe it. =) Have a great week.

Julie said...

Great job with the book theme! Looks yummy!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.