Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grandpa, Grandma, and Auntie Gina

Sophia has found her feet and it's so cute to watch her play with them.

She's getting stronger and pushing herself up more and more.
Ellen got to spend some fun time with Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Gina.
Ellen put in a request for a princess handkerchief the last time Grandma Jane was here. Guess what she got when they came for a visit this weekend? They thought it would be cute to put it on her head. Ellen has now carefully placed her handkerchief in her purse. : )

Grandpa Dale is always up for some flying time with Ellen! What fun memories.

I think baby giggles could cure all of the world's problems. Ellen was dancing around and Sophia thought it was super funny! I love this!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.