Friday, September 25, 2009

Pack Rat

I took the girls to Springfield today to run some errands. Ellen wanted to take a purse with her and I didn't see anything wrong with that. I could hear her fussing back in her room so I went to check it out. She couldn't get the purse zipped because she had way too much stuff in it. I told her she either needed to take some stuff out or find another purse. Of course she chose another purse...it was bigger so that meant she could put even more stuff in it. Here's what she had:

Top row: a remote, photo album (empty), goggles, notebook, & a pink golf ball

Middle row: camera, medicine dispenser, calculator, pink sunglasses, brush, & keys

Bottom row: another notebook, purple glasses, more keys, mirror, and one more notebook!

Now, I'm not known for carrying a purse...she must get that from her grandmas and aunts. I have been know to over pack for trips so I guess I'll take the blame for that one. I mean, you never know when you might come across a swimming pool and see a baby who needs some medicine. Or you might need to stop and play a round of golf... you need something to keep score on...sometimes those numbers are hard to add up and you need a calculator, and if it's sunny you need some shades. I bet you could get someone to take a picture of you but you better check yourself in the mirror and see if you need to brush your hair!

I'm sure that's what she was thinking!!! : )

1 comment:

Luke and Laura Brosius said...

This is hilarious! I am laughing out loud about the goggles! You just never know...

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.