Monday, September 21, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Today was Muffin Tin Monday...the theme was Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. I'm ashamed to say that I had never read this book. I had heard of it, but I had no idea what it was about. We read the book this morning out on the deck and talked about what food she would like to rain down from the sky. She chose cheesy crackers!
Here's Ellen pretending that it's raining cheesy crackers (see her bowl?)
We had lots of choices this week:
Top row: OJ, jello
Middle row: clouds (marshmallows), eggs, peanut butter boat with cheese sail
Bottom row: cream cheese &jelly sandwich, syrup, whole wheat pancakes

Of course she went for the jello first and she kept asking for more pancakes!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your Muffin Tin is so cute!!

Michelle said...

What a fun Muffin Tin Monday!

Sherry said...

Love the picture of her holding the umbrella and the bowl! So Sweet! Good Tin too!

Kristen said...

Great tin. Love the outdoor pics what a cute idea.

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.