Jane brought an outfit for Ellen to model when they came for a visit a few weeks ago. The outfit has been worn by a lot of little girls in Jane's family. I believe it was bought for Jane as a girl and has been through many hands ever since. It fit Ellen perfectly and she loved the pony-tail hat that went with it. Thank you Jane for letting us be a part of the memory, even if it was only for a few minutes.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
A step back in time
Jane brought an outfit for Ellen to model when they came for a visit a few weeks ago. The outfit has been worn by a lot of little girls in Jane's family. I believe it was bought for Jane as a girl and has been through many hands ever since. It fit Ellen perfectly and she loved the pony-tail hat that went with it. Thank you Jane for letting us be a part of the memory, even if it was only for a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Rhianna Garber
- I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment