Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Sad Day

The day has finally come. Champ left the Garber home of almost 4 years to try life on the farm. It was a bitter sweet decision, but it was one that had to be made. We have been talking for a while about finding Champ a new place to live. Ellen hasn't warmed up to him like I had hoped she would and she is wanting to get out and play in the yard more. With Champ there I couldn't let her out in the yard for fear of her getting covered in doggy poo! Champ needed a bigger area to run around in too! So, one of my exercise friends was looking for a good guard dog for their farm...and I knew Champ would make the perfect fit.
It hasn't been as hard as I thought it might be, but my neighbor sure didn't like the decision. He really enjoyed feeding Champ while we were gone and the feeling of protection that Champ gave.



Bye Bye Champ! I'll miss you! : )


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.