Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OOPS!

Well, it was bound to happen and it did. Ellen found a pen beside her bed and decided to write on her arms and leg. She started crying during her nap and I thought it was a little unusual so I went to check on her. She was covered in pen marks and wanting me to get it off. I almost started laughing, but I held it in. I figured that since she was so upset that was punishment enough! I had her sleep with it on and told her we would clean up after her rest. So, the following pictures are after her nap and she wasn't too pleased that I wanted to take them. I guess she has learned her lesson. "we only write on paper"



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.