Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One Month Left

I can't believe I am writing that! Where has the time gone? Sophia will be here in about a month and I can't wait to meet her. I have all kinds of things running through my mind about her. What is she going to look like? I mean, you know a baby boy is going to look different, but what is another girl going to look like? What is her personality going to be like? If she is as half as funny as Ellen is we will be rolling all the time. Will she be, dare I say, easy like Ellen was? I know God has it all planned out and I am so thankful for that, because no matter what I THINK I would want for Sophia, God's plan is so much better. Thank you Lord for that!

Tim is mightily finishing his Master's in Administration and will graduate in July. His goal is to have everything done before April. Thank you Lord for a husband with such a great work ethic!!! He really is doing a great job of working on his papers, being a teacher, spending time with Ellen, and making sure I am loved!
Isaiah 40:31 & Ephesians 3:14-19 remind me how to pray for Tim each day. "That Tim might have new strength from the Lord in the midst of his busy schedule.

Ellen has entered the "WHY?" phase. I know everyone has gone through it, but it sure makes me tired. She has also started verbalizing her feelings of compassion and love. She will tell us that she loves us, which just melts our hearts. She will say she's sorry if she causes an accident or notices someones hurt feelings.
Proverbs 3:3 is a prayer that I say for Ellen often. "Let love and faithfulness never leave Ellen, but bind these twin virtues around her neck and write them on the tablet of her heart."

I am starting my weekly doctor's appointments and things are going well. I am still doing a step aerobics class at the YMCA 2-3 times a week. It gets my day going and helps me feel great! I am hoping that it will help in my recovery. I am involved in a Beth Moore bible study that meets every Wednesday at the First Baptist Church and a Mom-to-Mom group that meets twice a month at our church.

Well, that about covers everyone. Keep us in your prayers these next few weeks! God bless you and your families as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.