Monday, April 25, 2011

Sophia turned 2!

Sophia turned two at the beginning of this month.  I know everyone says it, but "It's going way too fast!"  I told Tim that I was having a harder time with Sophia turning two than I was with Ellen turning five this summer.  I guess it was because she is the baby.  But, now we get to go through it all one more time!! 

So, here are a few pics from the special day.
Happy Birthday banner with her gifts and cards on display.


Sophia at breakfast showing that she's 2 now.  1+1= 2 right? 

I think she's enjoying the cupcakes more this year than she did last year!!!  Check it out : )

The birthday girl

Checking out the gifts

The birthday hat that we've used since Ellen was one.  See here and here and here

Sophia really likes Dora, so she got lots of Dora stuff...pajamas

new sippy cups

More Dora pajamas and a singing "mouse" card!  Thanks Nana : )

Happy Birthday Sweet Sophia!!!  I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you.  You are such a funny little girl and I'm so blessed to be your mama! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.