Sunday, December 5, 2010

Daddy Date Night

Tim and Ellen had a date night last Friday.  The plan was to watch Robin Hood and have a camp out in the living room.  The excitement started when Tim came home from school with a rose for Ellen!  She was BEAMING!  We ordered pizza for dinner and after that Sophia and I took a trip to Wal-Mart so we would be out of the way.

When Sophia and I came home, Tim and Ellen had pulled out the hide-a-bed and were watching Robin Hood.  Sophia decided to crash their date...Ellen didn't seem to mind.

Tim is such a great dad!  He is very intentional with the girls.  He doesn't get caught up in  doing "HIS" own thing.  He always makes time for the girls.  That's something I wish I were better at.  He reminds me that the girls will grow up fast enough so don't let these sweet moments pass you by!  
  If you get a chance ask him how the camp-out went!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.