Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LET'S PARTY

There were 7 kids in that one little pool!
Only Zemma and the two babies were missing

 
The kids playing in the sprinkler

The mamas and the papas


BUBBLE TIME

Ellen LOVES the Little Mermaid, so we broke down and got her
an Ariel cake.  It was received very well.

We have some of the cutest kids ever don't you think?
Jossalyn
Noah
Sophia

Soren
Zemma
Sydney
Ellen
Scarlett
Brynley
Maddie


The night was still young so the girls played a little dress up.  This will be one of those pictures I hold onto for-ev-er!

BEST FRIENDS

2 comments:

trinabanner said...

Oh WoW!!! I LOVE these pictures, precious!

trinabanner said...

Oh WoW!!! I LOVE these pictures, precious!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.