It's been a while since I blogged last, but there have been a lot of things going on around here. The first thing that I wanted to post about was our AWESOME bible school. This year we did
High Seas Expedition Exploring the Mighty Love of God.
We had such a great time. The kids had a blast and our workers were amazing! Thanks again to everyone who was a part of this wonderful week.
Isn't that amazing!
These were the characters for the week.
Snacks
Ellen listening to the lesson. She was big enough this year to participate with the preschool group. She LOVED it!
The Sunday following VBS the kids led worship with the songs they had learned. Ellen was super excited to be up on the stage. We might have a star on our hands! : )
By the way, she said she couldn't wear her red shirt one more time. I wasn't willing to die on that hill that morning, so she wore a dress. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment