While the guys were on their bike trip I spent some time at my parent's house. I took the girls to the city park one day and they had a blast!
Sophia really likes the swing
Sophia and Ellen swinging together
Ellen was learning how to pump her legs. That's kind of a hard skill to "teach"
Ellen has never been a fan of loud noises, so the 4th of July isn't really her favorite time of the year. This year she made a huge step forward by trying some sparklers. She was so glad that she tried it because she loved it. I was so proud and happy for her.
My friend Courtney bought these headbands for the girls. Too cute Court! Thanks : )
Papa and Sophia waiting for the fireworks to start. She loved the fireworks. I don't think I've ever seen her sit still for such a long period of time. She would point to the sky and clap her little hands. It was very fun to watch her. Ellen enjoyed the fireworks much more this year than in the past. We had great weather and fun family times.
Sophia was one tired puppy when it was all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment