Monday, September 7, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

My friend Amanda shared this idea with me the other day and I thought it would be fun to do with Ellen. It's called Muffin Tin Monday. (click on the link for more info) The idea is to create fun snacks/meals and serve them in muffin tins. Some weeks they have a theme and some weeks they don't. This week there wasn't a theme and since we're starting the letter "E" I decided to do foods that start with E. Here's a picture of what we had.
Top row: E shaped cheese quesadilla, eggs, and edamame
Bottom row: Chocolate eclair, eggs, and another quesadilla.


Here's Ellen squeezing the edamame out of the shell. She really liked the edamame, but of course the eclair was her favorite!

7 comments:

Susana said...

I love your letter "Ee"s, and that chocolate eclair looks delicious:-)!!

Mrs. McCullah said...

The boys loved it! The theme from the website is apples, so I think I will stick with that because it goes with what Cael is learning at school. He is excited about the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs theme! We are going to cook foods from that book and do some activities.

Miller Moments said...

Soooo fabulous! I love incorporating your letter of the week with your meal. I'm definitely going to remember this one.

The Activity Mom said...

Welcome to MTM! We love it. Your Ee sandwiches are awesome! What a great tin.

Sherry said...

Love that you did the tin in accordance with a letter!

Kristen said...

Great idea! I like your shaped sandwiches and the letter "e" theme! Can't wait to see more!


http://kreativekristen.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

What a cute E theme!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.