Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jump Mania

Erin, Laura, and I took the girls to Jump Mania in Springfield this week. Jump Mania is an indoor inflatable "park". The girls had a blast jumping, climbing and sliding.

Ellen was really brave and did everything all by herself! I was so proud of her.

Ellen, Maddie, Brynley, & Sydney...they were pretty hot and sweaty by the time we were finished.

1 comment:

the broomes said...

oh, Rhi!!! I can't tell you how great it is to see pics of those sweet girls growing up to be friends...and how sad it is to me that the Broome kids aren't right there in the mix!! Love you-- the girls are beautiful! (and Tim- GREAT job on the kitchen! It looks so good!:))

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.