Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sophia Update

Sophia is 3 months old today! CRAZY, I KNOW! Tim and I were talking the other day about how we haven't been taking as many pictures of her as we did with Ellen. So, I'm going to be more aware of that and try to take more.

Sophia is getting into a good 3 1/2 - 4 hour schedule. There for a while she was throwing me off because nothing seemed to be working for her. Just when I thought I had her figured out she throws me a curve ball. The last two nights she has slept through the night and it has been wonderful!
Sophia is a very happy baby. When she smiles her whole face lights up and you can't help but feel happy. She's starting to bat at her overhead toys and pull on the ones that make music. She "coos" all the time and she has started this "gurgling" sound.

God has blessed us by giving us Sophia and we are thankful everyday for the joy she brings our family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.