This is why I have been so busy the past few weeks. My friend Rachel and I were Co-Directors of VBS this year. We had a blast working with such an awesome staff. I wanted to show you what the stage looked like because they worked so hard on it and it was AWESOME!
Doesn't it look amazing! I learned how to make a lot of stuff out of cardboard, duct tape and paint. : )
Here are a few pictures of Ellen singing/dancing to the theme song of VBS. They are from several different days...it's hard to tell because the kids wear their t-shirts all week. I could only tell the difference by her hair or what shorts/skirt she was wearing.
This summer a lot of baby girls were born into the Wellspring Baptist Fellowship family. We all ended up getting the same dress and we wanted to get a picture of them all wearing them at the same time. TOO CUTE!
Sunday, the children led worship with the songs they had learned during the week.
2 comments:
Ellen looks a bit like a Motown backup dancer in one of those pictures! (with her finger pointing and hips stuck out!) Cute!
Looks awesome!!! I'd be interested in hearing more about it. What will you do with all of your material/decor? I'm making notes for next year! :)
Post a Comment