Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's been going on...

Well, I had a bunch of random pictures that I wanted to post so I'm going to post them all at one time.  We've been busy around here lately and I have done a terrible job of blogging.  I'm taking the easy way out and making a hodge-podge post about what we've been up to.


1. These foam tubes are supposed to be used on the edges of the coffee table. The girls decided they would be better used as elephant trunks and tails. (and yes, they ran around the house making elephant sound!!!)


2. Ellen requested a hair cut before she started preschool. I think it turned out pretty darn cute!


3.  The girls helped Tim wash the truck.  I donn't think helps gets much better than that!



4.  We had a day that it rained pretty much all day long.  They girls were super excited to go out and play in the puddles. 



5.  The way children pick up technology amazes me.  As part of Tim's new job came a new iPad!  The girls have quickly picked up on how to play Angry Birds. 

By the way, I think everyone would play better if they were dressed like a ballerina!!!
Sophia getting a lesson on how to use one finger to play the game.


Ellen is REALLY good at playing this game! 


6.  It was bound to happen!  I'm just suprised it took this long!  The girls were putting soccer balls under their shirts so that they could have a belly like momma!  I have to admit, it was pretty funny  : )

I'll have to keep this picture for future comparrison.

7.  Again, children and technology!  Sophia was just doing what her daddy was doing, talking on the cell phone.  Why not add a little texting in there too!




So, that's what's been going on in the Garber house lately!  It feels good to be "caught up" on my blogging!  : ) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.