Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Master Bathroom Remodel

As our summer vacation was winding down we decided to re-do our master bathroom.  I use the term "we" very loosely because I didn't do much at all.  I helped pick colors and stuff like that but Tim wouldn't let me do any of the actual work!  Being pregnant kind of put a damper on things such as painting or sanding. 

So, here are some before pictures of our bathroom:




 We've always known that our light fixture wasn't in the middle of our mirror.  This is what it took for Tim to fix it...a big hole in the wall! 

The next step was to remove the counter top. 

There were many more steps that didn't get documented, but here's what the final product looked like. 
Darn flash camera!
 New wall color, counter top, sink, back splash, painted cabinets, light fixture, and frame around the mirror.  I was so pleased with how it turned out! 




 

What a difference!  Way to go TIM!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.