Monday, October 18, 2010

To clear things up...

Apparently more people read my blog than I was aware of.  I've have multiple e-mails asking if Tim and I were expecting.  The answer is NO!  I mentioned on a post that we would be having 2 new babies in the family next year and I failed to say who the HAPPY parents-to-be were.  My cousin Courtney and her husband Bret are expecting at the end of the year and my brother Dustin and sis-in-law Lindsay are expecting in May. 
SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION, but thanks for reading!  : )

2 comments:

Nate and Theresa said...

I actually checked your facebook to see if I had missed an announcement! You guys all look great - I love watching the creative things you do with the girls!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I thought there was a big announcement, too! Thanks for clearing things up... I was ready to start sewing baby gear! ha! :) And, I do love keeping up with you guys through your blog...

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.