Friday, June 4, 2010

Springfield Zoo trip


Ellen was glad to see the peacock first.


Taking in all the sights at the zoo. This was Sophia's first real trip to the zoo.



It was a beautiful day with perfect weather. But, it's always a good idea to splash in the water.


Sophia was almost "eaten" by the goats. It took a little convincing, but Ellen did feed the goats. Good thing I was quick with the camera because I don't think it happened again!




Sophia was really aware of her surroundings. She kept pointing and saying "that!"


It's a blessing having something like this so close to Bolivar. Especially now that the girls are small. Once they figure out that this zoo is pretty small they may not be as excited.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.