Saturday, June 5, 2010

Old time fun

We came home from running errands to see the fire hydrant turned on down the street. I quickly got the girls changed and went out to see what was going on. We played in the water for a good 45 minutes before the city workers came and turned the water off. Sophia was not too pleased with that. : )


Ellen was really having a good time running through the water. It took her a few minutes to work up to it, but once she got the nerve she had a blast.
GO ELLEN GO!

Sophia was trying to get in front of Ellen. I've said it before and I know I'll say it again...Sophia is going to give Ellen a run for her money one of these days.

It looks like Sophia is doing one of her famous dance moves, but she is actually putting down a big stomp/splash. Just like her big sister.


More splashing!



What a fun water day...and it won't make my water bill go up one cent!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Rhiana,
It was equally fun to see you again and I'm so glad to see pics of your precious little girls. I love that you let them run through the hydrant spray. I would have never thought of that but now I kind of hope the fire hydrant on our street gets turned on by accident. :)

Megan said...

that makes me happy! How fun!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.