Saturday, May 8, 2010

I tried to get some pictures of the girls in their dresses, but it was more like herding cats than taking pictures.



Then I tried to take them outside. My brother, the photographer, always says, "If you throw enough paint on the wall, somethings gotta stick!" Well, I guess I didn't throw enough paint! Here's what I ended up with. It's not much, but it gives you an idea of our lives, sometimes smiles and sometimes...not! (I must say that the sun was in their eyes, but don't let Sophia fool you. She really wasn't happy.)


1 comment:

Tim and Sherri said...

The dresses are adorable. I just love sweet Ellen's face as she is looking at Sophia. I feel like I know them through pictures and stories. You are an amazing mom and I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.