Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dress Making

I made the girls some new dresses a couple of weekends ago when my parents were here. I wasn't brave enough to try it on my own so I got my mom in on it too. I bought a pattern that showed how to "smock" a dress and I couldn't wait to try it out. It turned out way easier than I thought so, I might try it again on my own. Here's how it looks.





I also made this swimsuit cover-up for Ellen. I guess it could be used as a bath robe too.

2 comments:

Megan said...

those are super cute!

Causey Fam said...

You are talented!---makes me want to whip out my sewing machine again ;o)

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.