As many of you know I have caught the sewing bug. I don't do it as much as I would like...one because it can be a little costly...two, because I have two busy children that don't allow for much "mommy time". With that being said, I did find some time to make a swimsuit cover up for Ellen. (I blogged about it a few weeks ago)
I've been searching other blogs to find patterns and tutorials and came across prudentbaby.com. This is where the cover up came from. After reading her blog I noticed that she asked people to send in pictures of what they were making. I thought I would give it a try and send in a picture of what I had made.
A few weeks ago I received an email thanking me for sending in my picture. She was very excited because I was the only one to send a pic of the cover up.
Long story short, I am "Seen on Prudent Baby". You can go here and scroll down to Saturday, May 15th. It's under Prudent Project Round Up.
So, that's what the new button on the left of the blog means.
No comments:
Post a Comment