Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mr. Fix-it

My husband is so amazing! He has such a gift of fixing things around the house. Well, I gave him another thing to work on a few weeks ago. I know many of you remember my snowball story and how I broke the window last winter...well, that didn't happen again, but I did break something else. This time it was a total accident. I was showering in the hall bath before Tim got up one morning. The shampoo was in a holder over the shower head and somehow it slipped out. On its way down it fell on the water spout and broke it right off! I couldn't believe what had just happened. I quickly turned the water off and examined the damage myself. All I could think about was what was Tim going to say this time? As always he was very understanding and took it as a challenge to fix it himself.

He did a great job of fixing the spout and it's as good as new! Thanks babe!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.