Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 months


I know I'm late posting this, but Sophia is now 10 months old. She has accomplished so many things this month.
*She's pulling up and slowly cruising on the coffee table.
*She has started using the signs we are teaching her. She can do "more" "all done" and "milk" on a pretty regular basis.
*She definitely knows who we are. If I ask her where Ellen is, she starts crawling to her room! *She has stolen Tim's heart by saying DA DA DA! Can you believe it? For how attached she was to me she won't say MA MA! I know that developmentally they say da da first, but I was really holding out for this.
*She has her 2 bottom teeth and 1 of her top teeth with the second top one breaking the skin the past couple of days. It totally changes her look. She's not a baby anymore!
*She is learning how to play peek-a-boo and how to talk on her telephone.
*She's also doing some "walking" behind her walker. I use the term loosely, but she sure is trying hard.
I'm sure there are a few things that I've left out and when I remember them I'll leave a post.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.