Friday, December 4, 2009

"Wood" you?

Our family got together the Saturday after Thanksgiving to help my grandpa split wood. This year, the guys were cutting/splitting the wood and bringing it to the house. That's where they dumped it out for us (ladies) to stack in the shed.
Here are a few pictures of us working. I must give credit to my mom and Lindsay even though they aren't in the photos. Lindsay was taking the pictures and mom was taking her turn with the babies. We had a lot of fun and felt a huge sense of accomplishment when we were finished. The shed was FULL and it should last grandpa and grandma until next year. We made it through the day without any major injuries which is very unusual. : )
I'm so thankful for my family and all the fun we always have together...even if it means waking up sore the next morning!

Most of the time you can't get kids to help with work. Well, we couldn't get Ellen to stop! She and McKenzie were the best little helpers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.