Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread House

I've never been brave enough to make a gingerbread house with Ellen before. Call me crazy I guess. I figured it was the best time to at least try (while the baby was sleeping). She did a great job and didn't try to eat the entire thing as we went along. She did ask to eat a few pieces of the candy, but I told her she could only eat what was left over. I could have used every piece, but I did save her a few because she did such a great job helping. I did the structure of the house and was in charge of the icing, everything else was Ellen's doing. I thought it turned out beautiful! Now, if I can only keep her from eating it piece by piece!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.