Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cutie Pie

I just had to take these pictures of Ellen the other day. She looked so cute and grown up. I have been trying to convince her to wear these boots that I bought her. (This always happens to me. I buy her something that I think is SO cute and she won't touch it with a ten foot pole!) Anyways, I can get her to put them on every once in a while, but this time I actually got her to tuck her jeans in them! I've been pointing out all the girls we see with their cute boots on and I think it helped a little. She said she felt like a big girl and I would have to agree.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.