Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day January 2009!


Tim and Ellen playing catch in the snow.

Ellen throwing her first snow ball. You were safe from being hit unless you were standing on her right side. She has a bit of a side arm throw.


Ellen gathering snow to make her first snowman. She had to go to a clear part of snow each time. (Somewhere where there were no footprints)


Ellen and I starting the base of the snowman


Tim and Ellen putting on the carrot nose, mouth, eyes, arms, and hat.


Ellen and her first snowman!!!

1 comment:

Luke and Laura Brosius said...

aw man, I was really hoping for a picture of the broken window....who cares about the snowman :) Just kidding, the snowman was very impressive :)

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.