Friday, January 30, 2009

Oops!

I was called out by one of my friends for not posting this with my other snow pictures, so here's the truth..the whole truth...and nothing but the truth!!!

I went outside to see what kind of snow had fallen before we went to make the snowman. I made a snowball and threw it at the kitchen window for Tim to see it was packing quite well. He didn't respond so I made another one. I guess I packed the second one a little too hard and threw it with a little more force, because this is what happened...
Needless to say, Tim wasn't too happy with me. Sorry!

2 comments:

Delayn said...

She gets her arm from her dad.

Mom

Luke and Laura Brosius said...

Now that makes a good snow day post for your blog :)

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.