Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Update

I wanted to give everyone an update on the baby.

I would love to tell you that she has a name, but we haven't been able to decide. Ellen had a thought for a name... a couple of weeks ago I randomly ask her what she wanted to name her baby sister. She said, with out hesitation, STEVE! Funny this is- we didn't know a Steve at that time.

I am almost 28 weeks along, for those of you who don't count in weeks, that's 6 months. We have a lot of things to do around here in these next 3 months. We need to transform a spare room/junk room/office/scrapbook room into a nursery! I sound some bedding that I love on clearance at Target. It has ladybugs and flowers on it. Tim gratefully bought it for me-Thank you Lord for a husband who buys things he doesn't understand! I am truly blessed!

I had an appointment today and everything sounded good. We are both growing appropriately and the Doctor is pleased. I am still working out at the YMCA at least 4 times a week and I'm feeling great. I hope this will help me bounce back quickly since I will have almost two full months before Tim is out of school. This is actually a blessing... HOPEFULLY we will have some of the major kinks worked out by then, and we'll be able to spend the summer hanging out as a family of four!

Here are a few prayer requests that we have:
* God's timing- April is the heart of Tim's track season and it's when he gives the MAP Test at school
* Quick Labor and Delivery- could it be any longer than last time? : )
* Ellen making needed adjustments
* Quick recovery

<><
Rhianna

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I thought I would give this blog thing a try. My plan is to use it as an online scrapbook for my family.